paradox
Day 3 (A memory)
posted by Nur Syahirah Umairah 2:47 pm 0 comments

coffee, book, and writing image

 Day 3 : A memory



This one is too general. Sad memory? Hurtful memory ? Happy memory? Precious memory? Or telling my point of view on memory. I'm having hard time to choose T.T Let me think haha


I don't really remember how am i during my childhood, but i know i am a quite girl. But sometimes I can be loud too. When i watch and observe my sisters, i can feel their personality are way much different from me.

That's the unrelated into- hahaha

I still remember my parents bought samsung tab for my sisters. Back then, i didn't think my sisters need gadget, but my parents insists. Then, I realized that my parents bought the tab for my sisters maybe because my parents didn't want my sisters feel assdfgfhjjkl (hahahhaha i donno how to describe) because our cousins had it. 

Maybe because of the same reason, my parents also give the gadgets to me. But in a different way. I always did well in my exam, so they bought them for me. They asked me first what i want, but during that time, i don't desire anything. My life only friends at school, and home. No social media to influence me. So, when I get good results, they decided for me. 

The first gadget i got was a gameboy. As i remember it was pink colour and the shape was like below.However it was no longer in my possession because it went missing because of me. The second one was PSP. Although it was a present for me, i needed to share it with my other siblings, which eventually gone bad in my brothers' hands. I also felt it was unfair because, I got those gadget because I earned it through my good result and they don't need get good result to have it. That's why they 'naik lemak' hahaha 

Another memory with PSP also, i learned how to listen english songs. My elder cousin installed them in my PSP. At first, I shy-ii telling her that i didn't understand english song. Then she said, no need to understand, just enjoy the music (Thankyou Sara!) I applied the same concept when listening to the other foreign language song like korea and japan or anything.

Then the last one (during elementary school) I got an Acer pink notebook as present for my UPSR result. At first i was contemplated whether to get phone or laptop. My parents encouraged me to get the laptop. And I was okay. Btw, the phone i have during that time was nokia with yellow screen. I used the notebook for years until it was broken down. It latest damage was cracked screen. The notebook contributed a lot. But, it was also slow down a lot maybe because illegal manga/anime which has so many ads.

P/s : I still got my first smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Y when i was 13.

Gameboy Advance SP AGS-001 Console, Pearl Pink, Unboxed - CeX (UK): - Buy,  Sell, Donate



Labels:

design by Wanaseoby