paradox
Day 2 (My happiness)
posted by Nur Syahirah Umairah 10:08 pm 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and hi.

Day 2 : Describe the things that makes me happy 

Image shared by Naty. Find images and videos about girl, flowers and cat on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.


I am a simple person. Just the small things enough to make me over the moon.

Happy spending time with my family, my boyfriend, my close friends.

Happy just only if get to know other's good thought or intention for me.

Happy if someone notice and remember some or small details about me. Because i don't expect anyone to understand me. Better that way, so it does not hurt. Plus i understand myself the best.

Happy just only people showing good manners to me.

Happy to eat delicious food. But this kind of happiness might destroy my body visual lol. I don't care gaining weight but, i can be conscious about that when i put on my outfit. However there is solution; I will eat healthily, eat what I want moderately. That's how I/m gonna love my body. With exercise ofc.

Another thing, spending money make me happyyy hahahah as students, I only get money from my parents. How to ask for money without guilty? Be a good daughter and super helpful especially with house chores hehe If we are good to our parents, then they also have no problem to grant your wishes. Besides spending on food, i also love to spend on shopee. But ofc, another reminder; don't shop till u drop. Buy things that u really can't get off of it in your mind.

Last, but not least, the most important, my me-time. It give me peace and happiness at the end of the day.

Another note to become easily happy is to not comparing yourself with others, always be grateful, counting your blessings, forgiving with others and yourself. Self-love is the key. You can make yourself happy. You can make people you care and love happy. Don't let others control your happiness. 


Adios.


Labels:

design by Wanaseoby