paradox
Tagging Question [2]
posted by Nur Syahirah Umairah 3:24 pm 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hi

thanks to sabrina for tagging me.sorry for the late, because i couldn't find the right time before and various reasons.


1.Favourite blog
+ I dont have any. i like all blogs that i followed, that's why i don't follow randomly.

2.Apa pandangan awak tentang blog Sab?
+ To me, it's a nice and neat blog. The font is easy to read. Your entries are good and your style writing, i like it.

3.Selalu active blog pukul berapa?
+ depends when i have mood and time, but i rarely active.

4.Ambil aliran kos apa?
+ Pure Science.

5.Describe yourself?
+ Introvert.

6.What the last thing you bought?
+ Using my own money for my things were a correction tape and an eraser.

7.What is your middle name.
+ syahirah.

8.When was the last time you cried?
+ I think one or two day before school. reason? 14-sai no haha <<-(it's a jdrama)

9.Are you in relationship?
+ in a romantic way, no.

10.Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
+   Yes, once. I went there for umrah with my family.


Adios




This tagging question is kind of relay? should i tag other people? if so, i will not do that. hehe
design by Wanaseoby